Raul KLalso known as Kannur Lokesh Rahul, he is a well-known Indian cricketer who represents Karnataka in the domestic competition and serves as the captain of the Punjab Kings team in the IPL.
Who is KL Rahul? Let us know KL Rahul Age, Height, Biography, Career, Family, Girlfriend, Net worth and more.
Who is KL Rahul?
Cricketer Kannur Lokesh Rahul (KL Rahul), who represents India internationally, was born on April 18, 1992 in Karnataka. He finished his education at the Mangalore National Institute of Technology.
He also completed his pre-university studies at St. Aloysius College. KN Lokesh and Rajeshwari are Rahul’s parents.
From the beginning, his parents could see how much he loved playing cricket and encouraged him to make a career of it.
READ MORE: Draupadi Murmu Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net worth, Family, Career, Biography and more
KL Rahul Wiki/Biography
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1992|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 years|
|Place of birth||Mangalore, Karnataka|
|Date of marriage||not known|
|bride’s name||Athiya Shetty (Actress)|
|Zodiac sign||not known|
|hobbies||Play tennis and soccer|
|Body measurements (approx.)||
Rahul started playing cricket when he was ten years old. He spent two years learning the sport before starting to play for various cricket teams in Bangalore and Mangalore.
When he was 18 years old, he moved to Bangalore to further his education at Jain University while pursuing his ambition of becoming a cricketer.
Rahul started his domestic cricket career in the 2010-11 season as a player for Karnataka. He competed for his nation at the 2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup. KL scores 143.
He made his debut in the Indian Premier League (IPL) when he joined the Royal Challengers Bangalore team in 2013. He received praise for his work during the 2013-14 domestic season when his total of 1033 first-class runs made him the second most tall. goalscorer of the year
Rahul made his test debut in 2014 during the Boxing Day test match at Melbourne Cricket Ground. Also, he played his first One Day International (ODI) in 2016 at Harare Sports Club against Zimbabwe.
He was the first Indian cricketer to achieve this extraordinary achievement, scoring a century in his debut ODI encounter. In his first ODI, he was named Series Man of the Match.
He later made his Twenty20 International (T20I) debut during the same tour.
Rahul managed IPL clubs like Kings XI Punjab and Lucknow Super Giants.
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|School||NITK English Intermediate School, Surathkal|
|College||Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore|
|Father’s name||Dr K N Lokesh|
|Mother’s name||Rajeshwari Lokesh|
|brother’s name||not known|
|sister’s name||Bhavna (younger)|
KL Rahul Net Worth
As of 2019, his estimated net worth is $4 million (Rs 28 crore). Due to his core contract with the Cricket Board of Control in India, he receives an annual remuneration of Rs. 3.5 million rupees.
With Kings XI Punjab, he has an IPL contract of Rs 11 crore a year. He also represents CURE-FIT as a brand ambassador.
Also, KL Rahul earns a large sum of money through brand sponsorships.
To promote Puma’s product lines in the performance and sport style categories in the Indian market, it agreed to a three-year contract in 2018. It has also sponsored brands including Cure:fit, Gully and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). .
KL Rahul girlfriend
|affairs/girlfriends||• Elixir Nahar (Model)
• Sonam Bajwa (Actress)
• Athiya Shetty (Actress) (rumored)
Awards and Achievements
The first batsman from Karnataka to record a triple century at the Ranji Trophy is KL Rahul.
KL Rahul completed the record in 20 innings, making him the fastest batsman to make a century in each of the three ways.
In the 6th Wisden India Almanac, published in 2018, KL Rahul was honored as Cricketer of the Year.
KL Rahul currently holds the IPL half-century record. He only needed 14 balls to do the feat.
After Suresh Raina, he was the second Indian player to record a century in each of the three forms of the game.
KL Rahul’s efforts in the 2020 India-New Zealand series earned him the Man of the Series award.
|cricketer(s)||Batter– Rahul Dravid, AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli
Bowler-Dale Steyn, Mitchell Starc
|Cricket ground(s)||M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore
Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) in Sydney
|athletes)||Usain Bolt (sprinter), Roger Federer (tennis)|
|Football team||Manchester United F.C.|
|football players)||Zlatan Ibrahimovic David Beckham|
|Foods||sushi, hindi curries|
|actresses||Aishwarya Rai, Shraddha Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, Scarlett Johansson|
|Musical bands)||Linkin Park, Coldplay, The script|
|songs||Kygo’s “Fire Stone”
Ghost Town by Adam Lambert
“Cold Water” by Major Lazer feat. Justin Bieber and MØ
|Book||Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic|
|Super Hero||bat Man|
KL Rahul’s phone number
Unfortunately, he did not share his phone number with the public. However, he is very active on social media platforms. So you can contact him through social networks and become his friend.
Social media profiles
Some facts about KL Rahul
- Rahul was born into a middle class family with a background in education in Mangalore.
- KL Rahul with his sister in a childhood photo.
- He has always been an avid sports player and played various sports throughout his youth.
- His parents always supported him to participate in sports, but with the warning that if his grades dropped, he would have to quit. Throughout his academic career, he never allowed this to happen.
- Rahul was named after his father, who was a great admirer of Sunil Gavaskar, after he mistook his son’s name, Rohan, for Rahul.
- As a child, he was quiet but playful.
- The fact that his father previously served as the school secretary led him to take it for granted and do things like dye his hair, wear sneakers, and other things.
- At the age of 11, he began his arduous cricket training regimen at Nehru Maidan and St. Aloysius College Centenary Grounds in Mangaluru Central. He used to play for the Karnataka U-14 and U-16 teams when he was under 14 years old. KL Child photo of Rahul and his trainer Samuel Jayaraj
- He desired long hair in his early days as a professional cricketer, but was informed by his coach that he could have long hair after completing specific goals in his career. KL Rahul long hair
- Rahul Dravid is his cricketing hero, according to him.
- He is one of the most fashionable cricketers in India and cites David Beckham as his style hero. He got his first tattoo at age 15, and when his mom found out about it, she was so furious that she avoided him for a while.
- He traveled to Bangalore at the age of 17 to pursue a cricket career, receiving his training at the Karnataka State Cricket Academy (KSCA). He made his first class debut the following year for Karnataka at the Ranji Trophy during the 2010-11 season. KL Rahul was 18 years old.
- He often tormented Karun Nair, a younger colleague, when they were competing for Karnataka in first-class cricket. Karun Nair and KL Rahul
- In his disappointing Test debut in Melbourne against mighty Australia, he only managed to score three and one point. After failing in his debut, he lacked confidence. However, he was able to find the motivation and, in the following test match in Sydney, he scored his first century (110 runs).
- He began his cricket career as a traditional test batsman but found it difficult to establish himself in the early seasons of the IPL in 2014 and 2015. To play aggressive cricket at the time, his childhood coach Samuel Jayaraj focused on his technique and temperament. In the 2016 IPL, he came out hitting, scoring 397 runs with a healthy strike rate of 146.
- He tells himself “I’m the best” every time before heading to the cricket pitch for inspiration.
- He would have become a soldier if he wasn’t a cricketer.
- He attends a temple every Thursday because it is very spiritual.
- He received the “Man of the Match” award at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on May 16, 2018, but he decided to give it to one of his fans because he was very sad after a tight loss to the “Mumbai Indians”.
- He led India as captain for the first time against South Africa in the second test in January 2022.
- He became the second Indian to lead his country before making 50 ODI appearances on 19 January 2022, after Mohinder Amarnath who did so in 1984 on his 35th start.